Feature Extractor with ml5.js
You can use ml5’s feature extractor to train a machine learning image classifier with your own images of two different objects to be recognized.
- First, allow this website to use the camera.
- Click on Object 1 button several times with an object or, even better, different objects of the same type, in front of the camera in order to record all images.
- Repeat the same process with Object 2 button.
- Click on Train button, in order to execute the feature extactor function included in ml5.js.
- The result below contain the name or label of the objects and the probability that it is correct.